Static EMCA bibliographies
These are copies of the EMCA bibliographies from Paul ten Have's site, downloaded on the 8th July 2014
Each of the pages below links to the original PDF files on Paul ten Have's website (no longer updated as of October 2014). The entries that have been digitized are crossed out in red.
Basic resources and debates bibliography(Completed October 2014)
- EMCA general bibliography
- Membership categorization analysis bibliography
- Interactional linguistics bibliography
- Discursive psychology bibliography
- Related interaction studies bibliography (incl.: Goffman, anthropology, micro-ethnography, etc.)
- Medical EMCA bibliography (EMCA in the field of medicine, psychotherapy, and related topics like impaired communication)
Paul's last additions to the EMCA bibliography from September 2014(completed October 2014)
Tips on helping with digitizing
When you're helping to digitize these bibliographies, you might want to:
- Make sure you've read the Adding bibliography entries page.
- Check that the entry you're about to add doesn't exist on the wiki yet by searching (top right of the page).
- Check one of the pages above to see if other digitizers have left notes about where they've got to so far. If you plan on doing a chunk of these, you might want to share our dropbox folder of PDFs so you can tick off entries as you go. Mail email@example.com for access.
- Check to see whether the old bibliography entry you're adding belongs in multiple bibliographies. There's a tip about how to do that easily and quickly here.