Current training opportunities in EMCA - please email the admins if you have any more!
1 November 2018-2 November 2018: 10th EMCA Doctoral Network event in the UK 2018
- The next EMCA Doctoral Network Meeting is at King’s College London 1st-2nd Nov 2018. This is the tenth in a series of biannual workshops for doctoral students undertaking research in the allied fields of ethnomethodology and conversation analysis keynote: @dirkvl
24 January 2019-25 January 2019: Conversation analysis and healthcare interactions - Loughborough, 24-25 January 2019
- Conversation analysis and healthcare interactions" - Loughborough, 24-25 January 2019. Enquiries and applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
28 January 2019-29 January 2019: Introduction to using CA Bristol 2019
- Introduction to using conversation analysis to study health care encounters short course, 28-29th January 2019 at the University of Bristol
11 March 2019-12 March 2019: MCA workshop 2019 Loughborough University
- Come to a two-day workshop with @LizStokoe on Membership Categorization Analysis (MCA) as a method for identifying how categorical topics (e.g., gender, identity, ethnicity, sexuality) can be analysed in everyday social life.
13 March 2019-14 March 2019: CARM Training workshop Loughborough March 2019
- The next CARM training workshop with @LizStokoe and will be held at Loughborough University, Wednesday 13th March – Thursday 14th March 2019. This workshop is primarily for academics who are trained in conversation analysis (incl. post-graduates) #EMCA
Training RSS | |