This page is for publications that are online, but awaiting publication info before we can list them reliably on the EM/CA wiki. It will be checked regularly and updated when publication info becomes available. Publications are in alphabetical order.
- Cipolletta, S., Frassoni, E. & Faccio, E., 2017. Construing a therapeutic relationship online: An analysis of videoconference sessions. Clinical Psychologist. (First published: 10 March 2017)
- Haugh, M., & Musgrave, S. (2018). Conversational lapses and laughter: Towards a combinatorial approach to building collections in conversation analysis. Journal of Pragmatics.
- Lee, Josephine Methodological Applications of Membership Categorization Analysis for Social Class Research, Applied Linguistics (first published online July 28, 2016) doi:10.1093/applin/amw022
- Stokoe, E., & Speer, S.A. (in press). Conversation analysis, language and sexuality. In K. Hall & R Barrett (Eds.), The Oxford handbook of language and sexuality. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Sikveland, R.O., Stokoe, E. and Demjem, Z., 2019. Effective triaging in general practice receptions: a conversation analytic study. IN: Applying linguistics in illness and healthcare contexts, In Press.
- Shaw, C., Lo, C., Lanceley, A. et al. (2019). The Assessment of Mentalization: Measures for the Patient, the Therapist and the Interaction. J Contemp Psychother. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10879-019-09420-z
- Teppo Jakonen; Professional Embodiment: Walking, Re-engagement of Desk Interactions, and Provision of Instruction during Classroom Rounds, Applied Linguistics, https://doi.org/10.1093/applin/amy034
- Véronique Traverso. (2018). Demander de l’aide à la permanence d’accès aux droits d’un centre social: modalités de construction des requêtes. Journal of French Language Studies. (online 11 oct 2018)
- Val Williams, Joe Webb, Sandra Dowling, Marina Gall (2018) Direct and indirect ways of managing epistemic asymmetries when eliciting memories, Discourse Studies. (online 15 oct 2018)
- Sandra Dowling, Val Williams, Joe Webb, Marina Gall and Deborah Worrall (2019) Managing relational autonomy in interactions: People with intellectual disabilities, Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities. (online 12th April 2019)
- Mats Ekström, Anders Bruhn, Thunman Elin (2019), A caring interview: Polar questions, epistemic stance and care in examinations of eligibility for social benefits, Discourse Studies
"In Press" Bibliography database entries
The "In Press" entries below need to be reviewed and updated: