Current training opportunities in EMCA - please email the admins if you have any more!
28 November 2018-7 March 2019: 2018-2019 Ethnométhodologie à plusieurs : lectures, lectures critiques et terrains
- #training #seminar 2018-2019 "Ethnométhodologie à plusieurs : lectures, lectures critiques et terrains", ULB, Bruxelles
9 March 2019-10 March 2019: CASP workshop 2019
- The CASP workshop (9-10/03/19) hosted by @CARDSatUU and @CAatYSJ explores aspects of #EMCA research that don't get enough attention in published work, but are essential to CA practice. Students and ECRs are invited to discuss these practical and conceptual issues.
11 March 2019-12 March 2019: MCA workshop 2019 Loughborough University
- Come to a two-day workshop with @LizStokoe on Membership Categorization Analysis (MCA) as a method for identifying how categorical topics (e.g., gender, identity, ethnicity, sexuality) can be analysed in everyday social life.
13 March 2019-14 March 2019: CARM Training workshop Loughborough March 2019
- The next CARM training workshop with @LizStokoe and will be held at Loughborough University, Wednesday 13th March – Thursday 14th March 2019. This workshop is primarily for academics who are trained in conversation analysis (incl. post-graduates) #EMCA
19 March 2019-20 March 2019: WBS Winter School 2019
- WBS Winter School '19 - (DL 22/01/19: Advances in Video Methods of Organizational Research: An International Symposium and Peer Assist Workshop, 19-20/3/19, Uni of Warwick, UK, Keynotes: Jon Hindmarsh, Rick Iedema, Curtis LeBaron, Nick Llewellyn, Philippe Sormani.
Training RSS | |