Current training opportunities in EMCA - please email the admins if you have any more!
24 January 2019-25 January 2019: Conversation analysis and healthcare interactions - Loughborough, 24-25 January 2019
- Conversation analysis and healthcare interactions" - Loughborough, 24-25 January 2019. Enquiries and applications: email@example.com
28 January 2019-29 January 2019: Introduction to using CA Bristol 2019
- Introduction to using conversation analysis to study health care encounters short course, 28-29th January 2019 at the University of Bristol - registration now open!
1 February 2019-1 February 2019: CA for Beginners Loughborough 1st Feb 2019
- Beginners' Conversation Analysis Workshop, 1st February 2019: This is a practical workshop to introduce Masters or PhD students and researchers to CA. The workshop assumes no prior knowledge. Apply soon - first come first served!
28 November 2018-7 March 2019: 2018-2019 Ethnométhodologie à plusieurs : lectures, lectures critiques et terrains
- #training #seminar 2018-2019 "Ethnométhodologie à plusieurs : lectures, lectures critiques et terrains", ULB, Bruxelles
11 March 2019-12 March 2019: MCA workshop 2019 Loughborough University
- Come to a two-day workshop with @LizStokoe on Membership Categorization Analysis (MCA) as a method for identifying how categorical topics (e.g., gender, identity, ethnicity, sexuality) can be analysed in everyday social life.
13 March 2019-14 March 2019: CARM Training workshop Loughborough March 2019
- The next CARM training workshop with @LizStokoe and will be held at Loughborough University, Wednesday 13th March – Thursday 14th March 2019. This workshop is primarily for academics who are trained in conversation analysis (incl. post-graduates) #EMCA
Training RSS | |