This page is for publications that are online, but awaiting publication info before we can list them reliably on the EM/CA wiki. It will be checked regularly and updated when publication info becomes available. Publications are in alphabetical order.
- Cipolletta, S., Frassoni, E. & Faccio, E., 2017. Construing a therapeutic relationship online: An analysis of videoconference sessions. Clinical Psychologist. (First published: 10 March 2017)
- Haugh, M., & Musgrave, S. (2018). Conversational lapses and laughter: Towards a combinatorial approach to building collections in conversation analysis. Journal of Pragmatics.
- Lee, Josephine Methodological Applications of Membership Categorization Analysis for Social Class Research, Applied Linguistics (first published online July 28, 2016) doi:10.1093/applin/amw022
- Stokoe, E., & Speer, S.A. (in press). Conversation analysis, language and sexuality. In K. Hall & R Barrett (Eds.), The Oxford handbook of language and sexuality. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Llewellyn, Nick and Whittle (in press). Lies, defeasibility and morality-in-action: The interactional architecture of false claims in sales, telemarketing and debt collection work. Human Relations (First Published September 3, 2018) doi:10.1177/0018726718778093
- Sikveland, R.O., Stokoe, E. and Demjem, Z., 2019. Effective triaging in general practice receptions: a conversation analytic study. IN: Applying linguistics in illness and healthcare contexts, In Press.
- Shaw, Chloe, Suonpera, E., Gallagher, Katie, Aladangady, Narendra, Stokoe, Elizabeth, Marlow, Neilet al., 2018. Documentation in the neonatal unit: The support given to parents and their participation in their baby’s care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, In Press.
- Teppo Jakonen; Professional Embodiment: Walking, Re-engagement of Desk Interactions, and Provision of Instruction during Classroom Rounds, Applied Linguistics, https://doi.org/10.1093/applin/amy034
- Véronique Traverso. (2018). Demander de l’aide à la permanence d’accès aux droits d’un centre social: modalités de construction des requêtes. Journal of French Language Studies. (online 11 oct 2018)
"In Press" Bibliography database entries
The "In Press" entries below need to be reviewed and updated: