Conversation as a tool for professional practice – Call for registration and abstracts 2019
|Dates||2019/04/05 - 2019/04/05|
|Address||Campus Vestfold, University of South-Eastern Norway|
|Geolocation||59° 22' 8", 10° 26' 30"|
|Final version due|
|Tweet||Conversation as a tool for professional practice – Call for registration and abstracts, 5th April 2019, University of South-Eastern Norway, Vestfold. Deadline: 1st February 2019.|
|Export for iCalendar|
Conversation as a tool for professional practice – Call for registration and abstracts 2019:
Conversation as a tool for professional practice is a one-day interdisciplinary conversation analysis conference.
Call for registration and abstracts
University of South-Eastern Norway, Campus Vestfold (https://www.usn.no/om-usn/campusene/vestfold/), welcomes abstracts for presentations at the fourth interdisciplinary one-day conversation analysis conference, "Conversation as a tool for professional practice".
Submit abstracts within 1st February 2019 to Associate Professor Karianne Skovholt (https://www.usn.no/english/about/contact-us/employees/karianne-skovholt-article197304-7531.html). 200-300 words for short presentations (15 minutes).
Invited Speakers Invited speakers at the CA symposium include:
- Charles Antaki (Professor of Language and Social Psychology, Loughborough University, UK)
- Eric Laurier (Reader in Geography & Interaction, University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Erica Sandlund (Associate Professor of English Linguistics, Karlstad University, Sweden)
- Rein Ove Sikveland (Dr, Social Interaction, Loughborough University, UK)
- Hansun Waring (Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics, Teachers College, US)
Registration and programme
Register here: https://events.provisoevent.no/hsn/events/conversation-as-a-tool-for-professional-practice-2019/register before 1st of March 2019.
- Registration fee: 995 NOK (includes lunch)
- Registration fee for employees at USN: 350 NOK (includes lunch)
- Read more about the pre-conference workshops and preliminary programme - https://www.usn.no/english/research/postgraduate-studies-phd/our-phd-programmes/pedagogical-resources-and-learning-processes/courses/conversation-and-interaction-analysis-in-education-phd-pre-conference-workshops-article218123-29582.html