Special programs, including summer schools * seminar series (if any) are mentioned at the Resources page
- International Society for Gesture Studies (ISGS) Sixth Conference: Gesture in Interaction.UC San Diego, July 8-11, 2014.
- International Symposium: MOOD-Y (Micro-Analysis Of Online Data in York), University of York, UK, 14-15 July, 2014.
- Third Conference on Applied Qualitative Research in Psychology: University of Derby, UK, 14th August 2014
- 109th ASA Annual Meeting, August 16-19, 2014, San Francisco, CA U.S.A.
- Second Annual Roundtable in Forensic Linguistics, September 5-7th in Mainz, Germany
- 4th International conference on Applied Linguistics and Professional Practice: Learning through and for professional practice, University of Geneva, 10-13 September 2014
- Two-day Symp.‘Greek language and spoken communication’, 18-19 September 2014 Manolis Triandaphyllidis Foundation, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- International Conference on Conversation Analysis and Psychotherapy, 18-20 September 2014, Ghent, Belgium
- 4th annual meeting Language and Social Interaction Working Group (LANSI), Teachers College, Columbia University, New York City, October 3-4, 201
- International conference on evidentiality and modality in European languages. 6-8 October 2014, Madrid, Spain
- International Symposium: Complexity of (inter)action, University of Oulu, Finland, 9–11 October 2014
- International Workshop on Pragmatic Markers, Discourse Markers and Modal Particles: What do we know and where do we go from here? 16-17 October 2014, Como, Italy.
- Nordisco 2014 Conference: Discourse, Communities and Identities in the North, University of Jyväskylä, Finland. November 12-14, 2014
- Interactional competences in institutional practices, University of Neuchâtel, November 21 & 22, 2014
- One-Day Conference: “Conversational Practices”, Loughborough University, Monday 15th December 2014
- 14th International Pragmatics Conference, Antwerp, Belgium, 26-31 July 2015
- International Institute for Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis conference Kolding, Denmark, 4-7th August 2015