The 5th International Workshop on Symbiotic Interaction 2016
|Categoryies (tags)||HCI, qualitative, interdisciplinary|
|Dates||2016/09/29 - 2016/09/30|
|Geolocation||45° 24' 37", 11° 53' 35"|
|Final version due||2016/07/15|
|Tweet||CFP: The 5th International Workshop on Symbiotic Interaction 2016, 29-30 Sept 2016, DL: 30/4 -papers 15/6 - posters|
|Export for iCalendar|
The 5th International Workshop on Symbiotic Interaction 2016:
[[AnnText::The call for papers for SYMBIOTIC 2016 (Padua, 29th - 30th September 2016) is open. This year it will include a qualitative track on the strict interdependence between humans and computers. In particular, works are welcome that address the following questions:
- In what aspects of the interaction can we see that humans and machines are a whole ensemble, a hybrid?
- What differentiates interaction with an adaptive or subliminal system from interaction with a regular computer system?
- Is any assumption of adaptivity already present in interaction with regular computers?
- How does the user make sense of the changes in an adaptive system?
The accepted papers are published by Springer in a volume within the Lecture Notes on Computer Science series.
More details can be found on the website: http://symbiotic2016.org.
Submission deadline is April 30.
Posters and demos
- Submission Deadline June 15, 2016
- Decision Notification June 30, 2016
- Submission of final papers :July 15, 2016