|Dates||2020/02/01 - 2020/03/18|
|Address||Loughborough University, UK|
|Geolocation||52° 45' 54", -1° 13' 55"|
|Final version due|
|Tweet||Deadline: 18th March 2020, #EMCA compatible Postdoc Fellowship in the School of Social Sciences & Humanities @lborouniversity - come join @darg_sessions and @lborocrcc!|
|Export for iCalendar|
- Doctoral Prize Fellow Social Sciences & Humanities
- Job reference: REQ200105
- Application closing date 18/03/2020
- Location: Loughborough
- Academic Grade 6 at a starting salary of £30,942 per annum. Subject to annual pay award
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- These prestigious 2-year Research Fellowships offer a rare opportunity to pursue your own ambitious research idea and develop your skills as an independent researcher. We highly value the contribution that postdoctoral researchers make to our research community and will provide a package of support including Loughborough University academic sponsor, dedicated training, and specialist Fellowship advice. During the Fellowship you will be expected to prepare and submit for an appropriate externally-funded Research Fellowship to set you on a trajectory to accelerate your research career, which will position you as a future research leader.
You must have passed your PhD examination, including completion of any corrections to the satisfaction of your examiners, by the time your Doctoral Prize Fellowship begins. You must also be within two years of your PhD examination on the closing date for applications.
We would particularly like to encourage BME and female applicants as we are actively seeking to increase numbers of academic staff from these under-represented groups. Applications from those who might want to work part-time are very welcome.
Join us and build excellence. Visit https://www.lboro.ac.uk/join-us/doctoral-prize-fellowships/ to find out more.
The closing date for applications is 18th March 2020
It is anticipated that interviews will be held between 1st July to 8th July 2020
More details here: https://vacancies.lboro.ac.uk/jobdesc/REQ200105b.pdf