This page is for publications that are online, but awaiting publication info before we can list them reliably on the EM/CA wiki. It will be checked regularly and updated when publication info becomes available. Publications are in alphabetical order.
- Aarsand, Pål, Anna Sparrman, (2019) Visual transcriptions as socio-technical assemblages, https://doi.org/10.1177/1470357219852134
- Cannon, Caitlyn, Joanne Meredith, Susan Speer & Warren Mansell A conversation analysis of asking about disruptions in method of levels psychotherapy doi: 10.1002/capr.12243
- Jakonen;Teppo Professional Embodiment: Walking, Re-engagement of Desk Interactions, and Provision of Instruction during Classroom Rounds, Applied Linguistics, https://doi.org/10.1093/applin/amy034
- Lynch, Michael. (2019). Garfinkel, Sacks and Formal Structures: Collaborative Origins, Divergences and the History of Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10746-019-09510-w
- Stokoe, E., & Speer, S.A. (in press). Conversation analysis, language and sexuality. In K. Hall & R Barrett (Eds.), The Oxford handbook of language and sexuality. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Sikveland, R.O., Stokoe, E. and Demjem, Z., 2019. Effective triaging in general practice receptions: a conversation analytic study. IN: Applying linguistics in illness and healthcare contexts, In Press.
- Sikveland, Rein Ove, Kevoe-Feldman, Heidi & Stokoe, Elizabeth S. Overcoming Suicidal Persons’ Resistance Using Productive Communicative Challenges during Police Crisis, Applied Linguistics, https://doi.org/10.1093/applin/amy065
- Shaw, C., Lo, C., Lanceley, A. et al. (2019). The Assessment of Mentalization: Measures for the Patient, the Therapist and the Interaction. J Contemp Psychother. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10879-019-09420-z
- Tuncer, Sylvaine & Pentti Haddington. (2019) Object transfers: An embodied resource to progress joint activities and build relative agency. Language in Society. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S004740451900071X
"In Press" Bibliography database entries
The "In Press" entries below need to be reviewed and updated: