This page is for publications that are online, but awaiting publication info before we can list them reliably on the EM/CA wiki. It will be checked regularly and updated when publication info becomes available. Publications are in alphabetical order.
- Cipolletta, S., Frassoni, E. & Faccio, E., 2017. Construing a therapeutic relationship online: An analysis of videoconference sessions. Clinical Psychologist. (First published: 10 March 2017)
- Haugh, M., & Musgrave, S. (2018). Conversational lapses and laughter: Towards a combinatorial approach to building collections in conversation analysis. Journal of Pragmatics.
- Lee, Josephine Methodological Applications of Membership Categorization Analysis for Social Class Research, Applied Linguistics (first published online July 28, 2016) doi:10.1093/applin/amw022
- Stokoe, E., & Speer, S.A. (in press). Conversation analysis, language and sexuality. In K. Hall & R Barrett (Eds.), The Oxford handbook of language and sexuality. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Llewellyn, Nick and Whittle (in press). Lies, defeasibility and morality-in-action: The interactional architecture of false claims in sales, telemarketing and debt collection work. Human Relations (First Published September 3, 2018) doi:10.1177/0018726718778093
- Sikveland, R.O., Stokoe, E. and Demjem, Z., 2019. Effective triaging in general practice receptions: a conversation analytic study. IN: Applying linguistics in illness and healthcare contexts, In Press.
- Shaw, Chloe, Suonpera, E., Gallagher, Katie, Aladangady, Narendra, Stokoe, Elizabeth, Marlow, Neilet al., 2018. Documentation in the neonatal unit: The support given to parents and their participation in their baby’s care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, In Press.
- Teppo Jakonen; Professional Embodiment: Walking, Re-engagement of Desk Interactions, and Provision of Instruction during Classroom Rounds, Applied Linguistics, https://doi.org/10.1093/applin/amy034
- Véronique Traverso. (2018). Demander de l’aide à la permanence d’accès aux droits d’un centre social: modalités de construction des requêtes. Journal of French Language Studies. (online 11 oct 2018)
- Val Williams, Joe Webb, Sandra Dowling, Marina Gall (2018) Direct and indirect ways of managing epistemic asymmetries when eliciting memories, Discourse Studies. (online 15 oct 2018)
"In Press" Bibliography database entries
The "In Press" entries below need to be reviewed and updated: