This page is for publications that are online, but awaiting publication info before we can list them reliably on the EM/CA wiki. It will be checked regularly and updated when publication info becomes available. Publications are in alphabetical order.
- Lee, Josephine Methodological Applications of Membership Categorization Analysis for Social Class Research, Applied Linguistics (first published online July 28, 2016) doi:10.1093/applin/amw022
- Stokoe, E., & Speer, S.A. (in press). Conversation analysis, language and sexuality. In K. Hall & R Barrett (Eds.), The Oxford handbook of language and sexuality. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Sikveland, R.O., Stokoe, E. and Demjem, Z., 2019. Effective triaging in general practice receptions: a conversation analytic study. IN: Applying linguistics in illness and healthcare contexts, In Press.
- Shaw, C., Lo, C., Lanceley, A. et al. (2019). The Assessment of Mentalization: Measures for the Patient, the Therapist and the Interaction. J Contemp Psychother. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10879-019-09420-z
- Teppo Jakonen; Professional Embodiment: Walking, Re-engagement of Desk Interactions, and Provision of Instruction during Classroom Rounds, Applied Linguistics, https://doi.org/10.1093/applin/amy034
- Sandra Dowling, Val Williams, Joe Webb, Marina Gall and Deborah Worrall (2019) Managing relational autonomy in interactions: People with intellectual disabilities, Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities. (online 12th April 2019)
- Mats Ekström, Anders Bruhn, Thunman Elin (2019), A caring interview: Polar questions, epistemic stance and care in examinations of eligibility for social benefits, Discourse Studies
- Susan A. Speer (2019), Reconsidering self‐deprecation as a communication practice British Journal of Social Psychology.
"In Press" Bibliography database entries
The "In Press" entries below need to be reviewed and updated: