This page is for publications that are online, but awaiting publication info before we can list them reliably on the EM/CA wiki. It will be checked regularly and updated when publication info becomes available. Publications are in alphabetical order.
- Christodoulidou, M. (2018). Consultee satisfaction in ending chats of an e-counseling service. Discourse Studies. First Online: 08 February 2018
- Cipolletta, S., Frassoni, E. & Faccio, E., 2017. Construing a therapeutic relationship online: An analysis of videoconference sessions. Clinical Psychologist. (First published: 10 March 2017)
- Kevoe-Feldman, H., Pomerantz, A. (2018). Critical timing of actions for transferring 911 calls in a wireless call center. Discourse Studies. First Online: 11 February 2018
- Hutchby, I., & Dart, A. (2018). “Let”s check-in with our tummies’: Orienting to feelings-talk in group supervision for psychotherapy counsellors. Discourse Studies, 146144561876060. (First published Online 14 march 2018)
- Lee, Josephine Methodological Applications of Membership Categorization Analysis for Social Class Research, Applied Linguistics (first published online July 28, 2016) doi:10.1093/applin/amw022
- Mondada, L. (2018). Driving instruction at high speed on a race circuit: Issues in action formation and sequence organization. International Journal of Applied Linguistics. First online 7 March 2018
- Riou, Marine, Ball, Stephen, O’Halloran, Kay L., Whiteside, Austin, Williams, Teresa A., & Finn, Judith. (2018). Hijacking the dispatch protocol: When callers pre-empt their reason-for-the-call in emergency calls about cardiac arrest. Discourse Studies. First Online: 27 February 2018
- Stokoe, E., & Speer, S.A. (in press). Conversation analysis, language and sexuality. In K. Hall & R Barrett (Eds.), The Oxford handbook of language and sexuality. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Stommel, W., te Molder, H. (2018). Empathically designed responses as a gateway to advice in Dutch counseling calls. Discourse Studies. First Online: 12 February 2018
- Sowińska, Agnieszka. (2018). “I didn”t want to be Psycho no. 1’: Identity struggles in narratives of patients presenting medically unexplained symptoms. Discourse Studies. First Online: 18 February 2018
"In Press" Bibliography database entries
The "In Press" entries below need to be reviewed and updated: