Welcome to the EM/CA wiki
New additions & updates are also announced on Twitter: http://twitter.com/EMCA_News
- Conference announcement: PIN-C 2015: 4th Participatory Innovation Conference | 18-20 May 2015, Den Haag, Netherlands; (Abstract) Submission deadline: 20 October 2014!http://sites.thehagueuniversity.com/pinc2015/
- Conf. announcement: Atypical Interaction Conference, University of Southern Denmark, July 3-5, 2016: http://www.sdu.dk/en/Om_SDU/Institutter_centre/C_SoPraCon/Atypical_Interaction
- There's an important announcement from Paul ten Have about his EMCA_News site.
- The 5th International Conference on Conversation Analysis & Medical Encounters (CACE) is to be held at Loughborough University, 3-5 July 2015.
- CfP: "Revisiting Participation: Language and Bodies in Interaction", 24-27 June 2015 in Basel, Switzerland. Deadline for abstracts 15 November 2014.
- A new PhD by Yaël Kreplak, . L’œuvre en pratiques: Une approche interactionnelle des activités artistiques et esthétiques. École Normale Supérieure de Lyon
- Next meeting: EMCA Doctoral Network, 27-28 October 2014, King's College London, UK
- Fully funded PhD Studentship Zooming in on the practice of Operational Research, Loughborough University
- CfP 1st Groningen Symposium on Language and Social Interaction (GSLI), January 23rd, 2015, theme: Interaction and Learning; deadline submissions: September 1, 2014
- Check the EMCA News page for the news archive.
- EMCA Links
- EMCA Online Discussion
- EMCA-relevant Media
- Resources for transcription
- Teaching Resources
- More resources