EMCA Learning Resources
Revision as of 16:42, 31 August 2020 by SaulAlbert (Created page with "This page is currently not maintained. If you have resources for learners that you would like to post to this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either give yo...")
This page is currently not maintained. If you have resources for learners that you would like to post to this page, please email email@example.com and we will either give you an account, or add the resources for you.
- If you want formal training towards a qualification, see the Where to study EMCA page for masters & PhD courses worldwide.
- If you want short courses, check out the Training page for upcoming courses and workshops
Your journey through EMCA
- See the [Basic resources and debates tag]] on the wiki by the first generation of analysts
- Check out key resources from a more diverse group of scholars
- Check out the Transcription Resources page on the wiki, and work through some of the tutorials
Keeping up with the discourse
- Subscribe to Kobin Kendrick's list of conversation analysts on Twitter.
- Check out the EMCA hashtag on twitter regularly.
- Check out Dr Marina Cantarutti's 'priceless #EMCA threads' list: https://twitter.com/i/events/1271155895976722434