2016 Job in Sociology dpt. at UCSB in Conversation Analysis
|Dates||2016/09/22 - 2017/03/01|
|Address||University of California, Santa Barbara|
|Geolocation||34° 24' 27", -119° 50' 42"|
|Final version due|
|Tweet||Ass. Prof post in Sociology Dept. at UCSB: Deadline: 1st March 2017|
|Export for iCalendar|
2016 Job in Sociology dpt. at UCSB in Conversation Analysis:
The Department of Sociology at the University of California, Santa Barbara invites applications for a position in Conversation Analysis at the rank of Assistant Professor.
- Open date: September 22nd, 2016
- Next review date: January 9th, 2017
- Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
- Final date: March 1st, 2017
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Sociology at the University of California, Santa Barbara invites applications for a position in Conversation Analysis at the rank of Assistant Professor. The ideal candidate will have a PhD in Sociology (or related field), an active research agenda, a strong commitment to quality teaching, and a substantive research agenda that complements one or more of the Department’s core areas of strength. The department is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community through research, teaching and service. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, a curriculum vitae, samples of recent publications, syllabi (if available), and at least three letters of recommendation.
Applications received before January 9, 2017 will receive full consideration, although the position will remain open until filled.
“The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Letter of Interest
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing past and/or potential contributions to diversity through research, teaching, and/or service. (Optional)
- Writing Sample (s)
- Misc/Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information