From EMCA wiki
- We are working on a dynamic EMCA bibliography database.
- The static EMCA bibliographies are also available here.
- The new EMCA bibliography database has a EMCA books database which lists books published by date. We are in the process of moving the recent books from Paul ten Have's website across.
- In the meantime:
Recent special journal issues
- McIlvenny, Paul; Mathias Broth, Pentti Haddington, eds. (2014) Special Issue: Moving Together: Mobile Formations in Interaction’, [and Culture] 17/2: 104-190
- Oskar Lindwall, ed. (2014) Special Issue on ‘The body in medical work and medical training’, Discourse Studies 16/2
- Hye Ri Stephanie Kim, Satomi Kuroshima, eds. (2013) ‘Turn beginnings in interaction’, part special issue: Journal of Pragmatics 57: 267-337
- Sean Rintel, Edward Reynolds, Richard Fitzgerald, eds, . Special Issue of Australian Journal of Communication, 40/2 Selected papers from the 2012 Biennial Conference of the Australasian Institute of Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis
- Andrew P.Carlin, Roger S. Slack, eds. (2013) ‘Special Memorial Issue: Egon Bittner - Phenomenology in Action’, Ethnographic Studies Issue No. 13: http://www.zhbluzern.ch/index.php?id=2583
- Ray Wilkinson, ed. (2013) ‘Conversation analytic investigations of dysarthria and hearing impairment’, special issue of Journal of Interactional Research in Communication Disorders’, 4/11
- For a comprehensive list (until we've moved the information to the EMCA bibliography database, please check journal issues Paul ten Have's list of recent special issues on his website.
Special courses & programs
- Loughborough University, England, offers two Master’s programmes, in Conversation Analysis and Discursive Psychology
- Anne-Marie Barraja-Rohan’s coursebook: Beyond Talk: A course in communication and conversation for intermediate adult learners of English, available at: http://eslandcateaching.wordpress.com.
Calls for Papers
- See the Main Page news section for now, a dynamic list of CFPs is pending in the next version of this wiki.
(see also various items on the EMCA_Links page)
- Richard.J. Hill, Kathleen S. Crittenden, eds. (1968) Proceedings of the Purdue Symposium on ethnomethodology. Lafayette, Indiana: Purdue Research Foundation
Audio and/or video files, often with transcripts
- Information on the CHILDES CA data corpus made available by Mike Forrester
- Information on: UCL CAVA: human Communication Audio-Visual Archive
- Coming soon: Bristol researchers launch unique dataset of GP/patient consultations
Teaching / Learning Resources
- Academy [International Academy for Conversation Analysis (IACA16); July 11 – 14, 2016, in Groningen, The Netherlands. http://www.iaca16.nl/ Registration October 1-15, 2015
- Resources for transcription
- Teaching Resources
- Information on national and international funding agencies supporting research in CA and related analytic traditions
- Costing CA Researcher Time