EMCA Postdoc in Milan 2016
|Address||University of Milan|
|Geolocation||38° 40' 47", -90° 20' 15"|
|Final version due|
|Tweet||2 year EM/CA Postdoc on teamwork/work practices in Milan: Deadline - 15th November 2016|
|Export for iCalendar|
EMCA Postdoc in Milan 2016:
Coordinating actions: interaction, language, and technology in collaborative workplace activities
(1 Postdoctoral Researcher position)
- Deadline: 15 November 2016
- Job description: https://www.scribd.com/document/326484860/Post-Doc-Bando-2016-Finale-Gobo-e-Zucchi-docx
- Details: http://www.unimi.it/cataloghi/ass_collaborazione_ricerca/BANDO_tipo_A_2016engsite.pdf
- Department of Philosophy, University of Milan (Italy)
- Title – Coordinating actions: interaction, language, and technology in collaborative workplace activities
- Supervisors – proff. Giampietro Gobo and Alessandro Zucchi
- Purpose – To study the coordination and articulation work in team.
- Approach – ethnomethodology, cognitive sociology, ethnopragmatics
- Methodology – observational, participative, interpretative and contemplative
- Methods – ethnography, videography, discourse and conversational analysis
- Findings – To highlight the links among body, senses and social activity at work, in order to understand the main features, requirements and strategies for coordination and cooperation in teamwork.
- Practical implications – To outline bodily, cognitive, pragmatic, organizational and social strategies, methodologies and techniques in order to convert simple groups in successful cooperative teamworks.