Conversation as a tool for professional practice 2016 – An interdisciplinary CA-symposium
|Categoryies (tags)||Professional, CARM, practice|
|Dates||2016/04/05 - 2016/04/05|
|Geolocation||59° 40' 8", 9° 39' 1"|
|Final version due|
|Tweet||Conversation as a tool for professional practice: interdisciplinary CA-symposium, April 5th 16 @ UC SE Norway|
|Export for iCalendar|
Conversation as a tool for professional practice 2016 – An interdisciplinary CA-symposium:
Elizabeth Stokoe (Loughborough University) and Karianne Skovholt (University College of Southeast Norway) wish you warmly welcome to the symposium “Conversation as a tool for professional practice – An interdisciplinary CA-symposium”, April 5th 2016 at University College of Southeast Norway.
- Associate Professor Birthe Asmuß (Aarhus University, Denmark)
- Professor Pentti Haddington (University of Oulu, Finland)
- Professor Anna Lindström (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Professor Elizabeth Stokoe, (Loughborough University, UK)
- Professor Jan Svennevig (University of Oslo; Norway)
Registration: Sign up by March 8th 2016. There are a few places left – so be quick!